The Trijicon ACOG XB Crossbow Scope is compact, lightweight, rugged, and battery-free. Utilizing the same platform as the traditional ACOG, this crossbow optic is tough, accurate, and reliable.
The Trijicon ACOG XB Crossbow Scope is compact, lightweight, rugged, and battery-free. Utilizing the same platform as the traditional ACOG, this crossbow optic is tough, accurate, and reliable. The reticle is lluminated in any light by fiber optics and tritium, has bolt drop compensation lines and features a built-in ranging reference system.
Trijicon XB Crossbow Scope: Key Features
BOLT DROP COMPENSATOR
- Designed to be zeroed at 30 yards with stadia lines out to 80 yards in 5 yard increments.
- Trijicon ACOG XB delivers increased hit potential in all lighting conditions – without the use of batteries.
ADVANCED FIBER OPTICS
- Automatically adjusts the brightness level and contrast of the reticle to available light conditions.
- Aiming reticle glows in low-light conditions for quick target acquisition. Lamp is guaranteed to illuminate for 15 years.
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum housing provides extreme durability in a compact design and will withstand the shock pattern of all crossbows.
BROADBAND ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATED LENSES
- Multi-coated lens provides superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion.
- Since only the prism housing moves, the Trijicon ACOG XB is much more rugged than conventional designs.
- Up to 100 METERS (328 FT. and filled with dry-nitrogen filled to prevent fogging.
- Tritium lamp is warranted to illuminate for 15 years from date of manufacture.